Monday, July 28, 2008

Things I Love: Installment 1

Have you ever realized in the middle of doing something or enjoying something that you really LOVED that thing - whatever it was - that you were partaking or participating in right then and there? Of course you do. Or at least I HOPE you do. I'm going to post some of mine here and there as they come to me. This is Things I Love: Installment 1:

  1. Dogs. Especially my dog, Howie, who just woke up from a nap, stretched, nearly fell off of the couch, caught himself, yawned, gave me some kisses, and curled back up to nap some more . But in general? Dogs rule.
  2. Beer. Cold, icy, tasty beer. I love beer of all sorts: stouts, lagers, ales, pilsners...just BEER. But not the crap American beer, and by crap American beer I primarily mean the ones you see advertised during a Sunday football game. Except Sam Adams. Sam can stay. He's cool
  3. Books. There is nothing quite so comforting, entertaining and just wonderful as reading a good book.
  4. Cheese. Lordy lordy, I do love cheese. Tonight I had some dill havartie - creamy creamy dilly havarti. But I don't discriminate amongst cheese, either. I'll eat it all.
That's enough for tonight. Thankfully all four of these lovely things are readily available to me pretty much at all times. Lucky me. :-)

No comments: